Homer Soda Festival 2017!
How would you like to try a Dang Butterscotch Root Beer, Cheerwine, Prickly Pear, or an Americana Huckleberry soda? Now is the chance to try the sodas that have intrigued you on the shelf! View below for details or visit the Homer Soda Fest Website, www.homersodafestival.com
When: June 3th, 2017 10am-7:30pm
Location: Downtown Homer Illinois, corner of 1st and Main Streets
Time: The fun begins at 10am with a line-up with bands throughout the day until we wind down at 7:30pm
Parking: There is street parking available, or look for parking signs on the East and West edges of town with a FREE shuttleservice to the event!
Tickets: There are limited VIP tickets available for $20. The ticket includes a commemorative tasting glass and UNLIMITED soda tastings throughout the day and a gift bag full of goodies from our sponsors! We are offering advanced ticket sales, and these passes will go quickly, so order early to snag it! Tickets will be available December 1st!
Become a Vendor: Click here for details.
Volunteer: Interested in helping…Click here to Apply.
More Questions: Click here for our website
Activities & Events
- Taste up to 250 different sodas for just $.25 each! Bring out your friends and come to the largest soda tasting party in history!
- You can wander through our unique and hand crafted vendors and taste sodas along the way. You might even get a chance to meet the bottler of your favorite soda!
- Do you like to BBQ? Enter into our Brick Street BBQ Cook Off! There is a professional and an amateur division! Oh yes, and you can taste it too!
- There will be fantastic food and Bluegrass Roots music playing at the stage all day long. The kids can enjoy inflatables and games, and drive your prized antique car for a cruise in.
- Bring your friends and family out to a Main Street USA event that will be the “must attend” festival of the year!